Sporty Magazine official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Blogroll

NEHARA SPEAKS

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Share this history on :
NIRMAL HIT DADA WITH AN ASH TRAY
HE POSSESSES AN ANGER WHICH HE HIMSELF CANNOT CONTROL
THE INCIDENT IS DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN ‘IN DETAIL’

NIRMAL'S STORY IS A FABRICATED ONE


NEHARA SPEAKS ABOUT RUMOURS


There are a lot of rumours that Nehara is contemplating on a divorce. Is it because Nihara is having a relationship with Menaka?


What exactly has happened to her marriage? Gossiplankanews were able to have an interview with her to find about what exactly had happened. She had no hesitation in disclosing true facts.

How long is it since you had met Nirmal?.Your marriage took place at a very early age?
“We met when both of us were involved in the work at the St.Joseph’s Church Ratmalana Youth Society. We had a love affair lasting for 2 years before our wedding”

Why did you marry at such a young age?
“This happened against the wishes of my parents. However love is blind they say. All happens according to our fate. Our marriage too must have happened according to our fate”.

Why did the parents protest to it?

“Because our ideas our family background is very much different to his. My parents had noticed it. I thought after marriage all would change.”

Did your husband give his support to your acting career?
“It was the maximum support he lent. His cooperation was unprecedented. All my financial transactions were handled by him. I loved to dance, sing and act and was least concerned about money.”’

What is this conflict?
 â€œThe troubles I have had with Nirmal were from the beginning. We are married for the past 2 1/2 years. We have had constant conflicts from time to time. He loses his temper very often. But I cannot tell about our conflicts ‘in detail’. That’s not good for him. It is difficult to live with him. He has no dialogues with my Mother, Dada and Brother. They have fought and now not in talking terms. He says, we should move into a separate house as he does like to live in our house.
What happened in the Poson Poya day?
 This happened when Nirmal came home with his brother and two friends around 9 p.m .He spoke about a financial matter which I was not aware of. He had used my money without my knowledge. He lost his temper which ended in a fight. It is very difficult to convince him through a discussion. He loses his temper in a very unnatural manner. Within 18 minutes everything happened. When he loses his temper he will throw any object he sees in the vicinity. An ash tray was hurled and it struck my Dada’s head, which immediately became swollen. He had to be taken to a hospital for treatment. I lodged an entry in the Moratumulla Police Station. He also had lodged a complaint in the Mt.Lavinia police station and had made a complaint that Dada had beaten himself.”

Was this incident happen take place after Nirmal disclosed about your involvement with Menaka?
“No...No there is no such story....This all started after an argument over a money matter when Nirmal argued with me. When I told him that I will separate from him, he retaliated saying that he will ruin my acting career. It may have been his intention to spread this story.”

Are you saying that It was Nirmal who spread this story to the internet.?
“ Yes I think so.When I  phoned him the day before yesterday, he cried and said that he did not utter such a thing to anybody. When inquiries were made by friends and relatives, Nirmal had spread the rumour about me and Menaka.”

What is the close connection you are having with Menaka?
“ I have four close friends, one is Menaka.I first met Menaka when I acted in ‘Muthu Kirilli’ Tele drama in the year 2008.We associated very closely with each other. We were very close to each other. Menaka married in October 2009 and I married in November 2009.Our friendship continued despite our marriages without any difference. Nirmal and Menaka had been school friends. Nirmal knew about our close friendship.”

About this matter what did Menaka say?
“ Nehara .....do not take it seriously. Ignore it. Everything happens to people.he told me not to get excited. He told me to take my decision after giving the matter much thought.”

Have you come to a final conclusion?
“Yes I have decided to separate. I have already submitted the documents pertaining to the divorce to my lawyer”

Was it because of a money matter you are contemplating on a divorce?
“No,but there was a problem for a long time. If he did a harm to my Dada, he could do worst damage to me. He just cannot control his temper.”

Could you forget a person who loved you so much?
“It is difficult. I am still having some love towards him, but it cannot be helped.”


What type of a person suits you?

“I cannot tell it straight away. But I would like a person who loves me genuinely, who possesses human feelings and one who could stand on his feet strongly.”

Nirmal says he made you popular by sending coupons and sms’s.?
“ We never buy newspapers. I have my doubts whether even my close relatives who buy newspapers ,to read them sent coupons for me. Anyone could find out from a detailed bill of Nirmal’ mobile phone, whether he had sent sms’s. Some say that I have bribed the organisers to win awards. I have more important things to attend than take time off to bribe these people.”

How was this matter interpreted by your family members, friends and church associates about your sudden turnaround in your life?
“Divorce is one thing not endorsed by my religion. They have never advised me what action I should take in this matter. My family circle is with me for my decision. There is no other solution to this problem which remains unresolved.”'

Wedding photographs of Nehara and Nirmal are shown below:

Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment